The Manchester Spenser. General Editor: J.B. Lethbridge
The Manchester Spenser is a monograph and text series devoted to historical and textual approaches to Spenser, his life, his times, his places, his works and his contemporaries. Here is The Manchester Spenser home page
- Richard Danson Brown and J.B. Lethbridge:
A Concordance to the Rhymes of The Faerie Queene. With Two Studies of Spenser's Rhyme.
- Kathryn Walls: God's only daughter.
Spenser's Una as the Invisible Church.
- C.M. Armitage (ed.): Literary and Visual Ralegh.
- Eric Klingelhofer: Castles and Colonists.
An Archaeology of Elizabethan Ireland.
- Jane Grogan (Ed.): Celebrating Mutabilitie.
Essays on Edmund Spenser's Mutabilitie Cantos
- Victor Skretkowicz: European Erotic Romance. Philhellene Protestantism, Renaissance Translation and English Literary Politics
- J. B. Lethbridge: Shakespeare and Spenser: Attractive opposites.